APMG Scrum Master Certification CourseGet certified as a Scrum Master and learn how to effectively coach a Scrum Team
5th & 6th July 2021
Duration: 2 days
APMG Scrum Master Certification Course
The Agile Business Consortium and APMG collaborated to provide this 2 - day Scrum Master Certification training course.
Scrum is one of the more popular Agile frameworks, with over twenty years of track record helping teams and organisations solve complex problems and delivering innovative solutions. Scrum combines product development, team collaboration and project delivery in one, effective framework.
The co- originators of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland and Ken Schwaber, both support the effective promotion of Scrum values and practices through The Scrum Guide, which you can access here.
They describe their creation as "Lightweight, simple to understand, yet difficult to master," and this course has been designed to move you through to mastery on a quicker trajectory.
In a ground- breaking collaboration between APMG and the Agile Business Consortium - this 2 day Scrum Master certification addresses the principles and theory underpinning the Scrum framework, and focuses on the role of the Scrum Master.
This Scrum Master certification offers a unique combination of theory and experiential learning. We provide you with the opportunity to put your new learning into practice so that you progress faster. Our aim is to give you the tools and practices to become a Scrum Master with the finesse and expertise to help build high- performing teams.
Who would benefit from doing this course?
- Anyone involved in product and solution development.
- People interested in understanding and applying the Scrum framework.
- Particularly beneficial for those accountable for getting the most out of Scrum,
- Aspiring Scrum Masters
- Scrum Masters looking for ways of improving
- Scrum team members.
- Based on The Scrum Guide – the definitive guide to Scrum – created and maintained by Scrum’s creators.
- Increased business and "non-IT" focus of the course and exercises.
- Developed in partnership with Agile Business Consortium – leaders in promoting and enabling business agility.
- Courses are highly interactive to encourage collaboration and reinforce learning objectives.
- Training delivered by APMG accredited trainers and training organisations. APMG’s accreditation processes are respected globally and accredited by UKAS.
- APMG accredited providers used standardised accredited materials developed by the Agile Business Consortium. Elsewhere, individual providers develop materials with varying levels of quality.
- Candidates can sit the examination at the end of the training course.
- No re-certification requirements. APMG Scrum Master certification does not expire.
- Successful candidates are entitled to a years’ membership with the Agile Business Consortium.
- Successful candidates can claim a digital badge and share their success online.
All are welcome to attend the course.
- Course manual
- Preparation and eligibility to take the ABC Scrum Master exam
- Certificate on completion
- Lunch, tea, coffee, fruit juice
- Gain a deep understanding of the Scrum Framework – the theory, practices, roles, rules and values – as defined in The Scrum Guide.
- Understand – in detail – the role of Scrum Master and how the role interacts with different members of the Scrum Team and other stakeholders.
- Master the Scrum principles to better understand their application when returning to the workplace.
- Understand how to construct an effective development team with an appropriate mix of skills and experience.
- Know how to act as a servant-leader for the Scrum Team, promoting and enabling self-organization to create high value products.
- Learn how to facilitate Scrum Events and remove impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress.
- Help Scrum Product Owners shape and refine product backlogs to guide early and incremental delivery of valuable products.
- Drive adoption of the Scrum framework for more effective product and solution development, working with stakeholders and other Scrum Masters to improve its effectiveness.
- Multiple-choice format
- 50 questions
One to One Coaching - £249 per hour
One- to- One Coaching can help accelerate your progress towards your goals. Talk to one of our experienced coaches now!
Need advice before you decide?
CALL an advisor on 0845 226 8020 or complete the form below.
PRINCE 2® Practitioner CertificationFind out more
PRINCE 2® Foundation CertificationFind out more
PRINCE 2® Foundation & Practitioner Combined CertificationFind out more
APMG Agile PM® Foundation & Practitioner Combined eLearning
This APMG accredited e-Learning course builds on the foundation principles and techniques covered in the Agile PM Foundation, and delves deeper into the practicalities of making them work.Find out more