Scrum at Scale PractitionerLearn how to apply fundamental Scrum & Lean product development skills to scale Scrum
Bespoke in- house courses only
Duration: 2 days
Location: Virtual only
Bespoke, in- house course
Scrum at Scale Practitioner
Scrum at Scale Practitioner is a two day training, delivered in- house at your location, or over our digital learning platform.
Scrum at Scale ( Scrum@Scale ) naturally extends the core Scrum framework to deliver hyper-productive results across industries and disciplines, including software, hardware, services, operations, and R&D. In our 2-day course, you will learn how to apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum from one to many teams across any sized initiative.
You can find out more about our Scrum Master Certification here.
Who would benefit from doing this course?
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Whilst the course is open to everyone, it would be beneficial if you have some experience with Scrum.
- Course manual
- Preparation and eligibility to take the Scrum@Scale Practitioner exam
- Scrum@Scale Practitioner exam fee
- Certificate on completion
- Lunch, tea, coffee, fruit juice
- Facilitate cross team collaboration and release planning with tens, hundreds or thousands of people
- Create and prioritize a transformation Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling
- Measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level
- Deliver 5 times as much work without adding new teams
- The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts.
One to One Coaching - £249 per hour
One- to- One Coaching can help accelerate your progress towards your goals. Talk to one of our experienced coaches now!
Need advice before you decide?
CALL an advisor on 0845 226 8020 or complete the form below.
PRINCE 2® Practitioner CertificationFind out more
PRINCE 2® Foundation CertificationFind out more
PRINCE 2® Foundation & Practitioner Combined CertificationFind out more
APMG Agile PM® Foundation & Practitioner Combined eLearning
This APMG accredited e-Learning course builds on the foundation principles and techniques covered in the Agile PM Foundation, and delves deeper into the practicalities of making them work.Find out more