Scrum at Scale PractitionerLearn how to apply fundamental Scrum & Lean product development skills to scale Scrum
Thurs 4th & Fri 5th June 2020
Thurs 24th & Fri 25th September 2020
Duration: 2 days
Location: Central London
Scrum at Scale Practitioner
Scrum at Scale Practitioner is a two day, classroom based training, which BMLI runs in two locations, Central London and Brighton.
Scrum at Scale ( Scrum@Scale ) naturally extends the core Scrum framework to deliver hyper-productive results across industries and disciplines, including software, hardware, services, operations, and R&D. In our 2-day course, you will learn how to apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum from one to many teams across any sized initiative.
You can find out more about our Scrum Master Certification here.
Who would benefit from doing this course?
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Whilst the course is open to everyone, it would be beneficial if you have some experience with Scrum.
- Course manual
- Preparation and eligibility to take the Scrum@Scale Practitioner exam
- Scrum@Scale Practitioner exam fee
- Certificate on completion
- Lunch, tea, coffee, fruit juice
- Facilitate cross team collaboration and release planning with tens, hundreds or thousands of people
- Create and prioritize a transformation Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling
- Measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level
- Deliver 5 times as much work without adding new teams
- The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts.
No Exam: £795.00
With Exam: £895.00
CALL FOR DATES - 0845 226 8020
One to One Coaching - £80 per hour
One- to- One Coaching can help accelerate your progress towards your goals. Talk to one of our experienced coaches now!
Need advice before you decide?
CALL an advisor on 0845 226 8020 or complete the form below.
Agile Programme Management
Five day course to teach you a disciplined but flexible agile approach to the management of organizational changeFind out more
Scrum Master Certification Training Course
Two day course addressing the principles and theory underpinning the Scrum framework, focusing on the role of the Scrum Master.Find out more
Agile Project Management Practitioner
Three day APMG accredited certification course building on the foundation principles and techniques covered in the Agile PM Foundation.Find out more
Agile Project Management Foundation
Two day APMG accredited course teaching an understanding of the AgilePM foundation principles and techniques.Find out more