SAFe DevOps Certification TrainingApplying a Lean-Agile mindset with SAFe
Mon 15th & Tues 16th June 2020
Thurs 26th & Fri 27th November 2020
Duration: 2 days
Location: Central London
Version: SAFe® 5.0
SAFe DevOps Certification Training
SAFe DevOps Certification Training shows how to compete in a disruptive global market, because every organisation needs to deliver valuable technology solutions at the speed of business. This requires a shared DevOps mindset among all the people needed to define, build, test, deploy, and release software-driven systems — not just the engineers operating a CI/CD pipeline.
The two day, interactive SAFe® 5.0 DevOps course helps people across technical, non-technical, and leadership roles work together to optimise their value stream from end to end. Attendees will learn what DevOps is, why it is important to every role, and design a continuous delivery pipeline that is tailored to their business. Attendees work in cross-functional teams to map their current state value stream from concept to cash, identify major bottlenecks to flow, and build an actionable implementation plan that will accelerate the benefits of DevOps in their organisation.
Attendees will leave with the knowledge they need to support and enable a successful DevOps initiative at scale. The course also prepares attendees for the SAFe® 5.0 DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification exam.
Find out more about this qualification from Scaled Agile Framework.
Check out our other SAFe® 5.0 Certification Courses:
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- All members of an Agile Release Train and/or value stream
- Developers, Testers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and other Agile Team members
- Infrastructure and Operations engineers and practitioners
- Configuration Managers, Release Managers, and Change Management professionals
- Architects, Database Administrators, and Information Security professionals
- Product Managers, Product Owners, Release Train Engineers, and UI/UX Developers
- Development, Engineering, QA, Infrastructure, Operations, and Portfolio Managers
- IT and Business change agents, leaders, and executives
All are welcome to attend the course without prior DevOps or SAFe® experience.
- Course manual
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5.0 DevOps exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Certificate of completion
- One year membership to SAFe Community Platform
- Lunch, tea, coffee, fruit juice
- Introducing DevOps
- Mapping your Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration
- Building quality with Continuous Integration
- Reducing time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
- Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
- Taking action
Becoming a Certified SAFe® 5.0 DevOps Practitioner requires an exceptional range of skills and is a career path for many servant leaders. Certification includes:
- SAFe® 5.0 Certified DevOps Practitioner PDF certificate
- SAFe® 5.0 Certified DevOps Practitioner digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SDP Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other SAFe Certified Professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
- Exam name – SAFe® 5.0 DevOps Practitioner Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice, multiple response
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access to the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe® 5.0 DevOps Practitioner course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam.
- Number of questions – 45
- Passing score – 33 out of 45 (73%)
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
No Exam: £595.00
With Exam: £695.00
CALL FOR DATES - 0845 226 8020
One to One Coaching - £80 per hour
One- to- One Coaching can help accelerate your progress towards your goals. Talk to one of our experienced coaches now!
Need advice before you decide?
CALL an advisor on 0845 226 8020 or complete the form below.
Agile PM Foundation Practitioner eLearning
This APMG accredited e-Learning course builds on the foundation principles and techniques covered in the Agile PM Foundation, and delves deeper into the practicalities of making them work.Find out more
One to One Coaching
One- to- One Coaching can help accelerate your progress towards your goals. Talk to one of our experienced coaches now!Find out more
Delivering Projects with Agile Training Course
This course is designed to provide an overview of different Agile approaches and their benefits.Find out more
Dealing with Changing Agile Requirements Training Course
Two day course in which you will learn how to deal with change and uncertainty within your projects.Find out more