APMG Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training CourseBecome a specialist in executing Lean Six Sigma projects.
CALL FOR DATES
Duration: 2 days
Location Central London
This 2 day course is intended for those people who are about embark on a Lean Six Sigma project and the purpose is to prepare you by covering all of the key concepts and elements, tools and techniques that you will need to use in order to deliver a successful outcome.
This introductory course provides an essential overview of the core skills required to deliver small to medium size projects.
On this course you will learn how to:-
- Understand and apply the core values and principles of project management
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of each role in the project
- Know the difference between traditional projects and continuous improvement initiatives
- Understand and incorporate Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques
- Work on a Lean Six Sigma project under the guidance of a Green Belt
There are two elements required to achieve Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification, which are to demonstrate sufficient understanding of the knowledge and to evidence capability of delivering a Black Belt project. In order to achieve certification as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, delegates need to take and pass the Green Belt examination and deliver a Green Belt level project within an organisation, with guidance from your course leader, following successful completion of the course.
- This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn basic Lean Six Sigma principles and the most important Lean Six Sigma instruments
- Improvement Managers
- Operational Line Managers
- Team Managers
- Project Managers
- Change Managers
- Finance Managers
- IT Managers
- HR Managers
- Staff involved in business process performance improvement projects
No formal prerequisites exist for this course and no prior exposure to project work is required.
- Course Manual
- Exam Fee
Should you require a globally recognized certification, this course prepares you to sit the ASQ Lean Six Sigma Green Belt examination, costs payable direct to ASQ, currently priced at $438.
This highly experiential and interactive course introduces delegates to the foundation concepts, tools and techniques of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies. We will use a short, generic case-study to enable you to gain confidence in the use of well proven techniques and apply your learning, in a safe, supported environment. It provides a solid foundation for further developing your project management skills through self-reading, more advanced training and practical hands-on experience.
- The role of Yellow Belts in Lean Six Sigma projects
- Problem solving and process improvement methods
- The DMAIC improvement model
- How to identify improvement opportunities
- Basic concepts of process improvement
- Value analysis
- Root cause analysis
- Change management
There is an option to take the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt – BMLI exam during the final module of training and a BMLI certificate will be issued on passing.
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 32 marks or more required to pass (out of 50 available) – 63%
- 60 minutes duration
- Open Book
- Calculators are not permitted for this exam
No Exam: £595.00
With Exam: £695.00
CALL FOR DATES - 0845 226 8020
One to One Coaching - £80 per hour
One- to- One Coaching can help accelerate your progress towards your goals. Talk to one of our experienced coaches now!
Need advice before you decide?
CALL an advisor on 0845 226 8020 or complete the form below.
Agile PM Foundation Practitioner eLearning
This APMG accredited e-Learning course builds on the foundation principles and techniques covered in the Agile PM Foundation, and delves deeper into the practicalities of making them work.Find out more
One to One Coaching
One- to- One Coaching can help accelerate your progress towards your goals. Talk to one of our experienced coaches now!Find out more
Delivering Projects with Agile Training Course
This course is designed to provide an overview of different Agile approaches and their benefits.Find out more
Dealing with Changing Agile Requirements Training Course
Two day course in which you will learn how to deal with change and uncertainty within your projects.Find out more