APMG Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training CourseBecome an expert in executing Lean Six Sigma projects.
CALL FOR DATES
Duration: 10 days
Location: Central London
This 10 day course is intended for those people who are about embark on a Lean Six Sigma project and the purpose is to prepare you by covering all of the key concepts and elements, tools and techniques that you will need to use in order to deliver a successful outcome.
On this course you will learn how to:-
- Understand and apply the core values and principles of project management
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of each role in the project
- Know the difference between traditional projects and continuous improvement initiatives
- Understand and incorporate Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques
- Work on a Lean Six Sigma project under the guidance of a Green Belt
There are two elements required to achieve Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification, which are to demonstrate sufficient understanding of the knowledge and to evidence capability of delivering a Black Belt project. In order to achieve certification as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, delegates need to take and pass the Black Belt examination and deliver a Black Belt level project within an organisation, with guidance from your course leader, following successful completion of the course.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belts are experts in executing Lean Six Sigma projects. As a program manager they are responsible for managing complex breakthrough projects and supporting improvement teams with tools and techniques. They have both skills for applying analytical tools and skills for leading change.
This course is intended for those people who are about embark on a Lean Six Sigma project and the purpose is to prepare you by covering all of the key concepts and elements, tools and techniques that you will need to use in order to deliver a successful outcome.
This introductory course provides an essential overview of the core skills required to deliver small to medium size projects.
This course is suitable for managers, potential project managers, work-stream leaders or team members who wish to gain an insight into the world of Lean Six Sigma Project Management.
Delegates should have achieved the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt qualification prior to attending his course.
- Course Manual
- Exam Fee
Should you require a more globally recognized certification, this course prepares you to sit the ASQ.org Lean six sigma black belt examination. This examination is booked and paid for by the candidate directly to ASQ.org, currently priced at $538.
This highly experiential and interactive course introduces delegates to the foundation concepts, tools and techniques of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies. We will use a short, generic case-study to enable you to gain confidence in the use of well proven techniques and apply your learning, in a safe, supported environment. It provides a solid foundation for further developing your project management skills through self-reading, more advanced training and practical hands-on experience.
- Stakeholder analysis and mapping
- Communications plan
- Kano analysis
- Critical to quality
- Quality Function Deployment
- Project management and tracking
- Work measurement, determining appropriate business metrics, Cost of Poor Quality
- Discrete data measurement and its application
- Statistical concepts and Confidence intervals
- Process capability
- Focusing the problem; cause and effect analysis, and FMEA
- Hypothesis testing
- Data manipulation
- Simple, multi-linear, best-subsets and logistic regression analysis
- MSA theory and MSA in Minitab
- Sampling theory, plan, size and risk
- Design of experiments overview, techniques and pitfalls
- Lean metrics, Value, Value Steam Analysis, Flow and Pull
- Kaizen events
- Level scheduling
- 5S Analysis
- Creative Thinking
- Lean solutions
- Solution assessment
- Benefit realisation plans and validation, piloting solutions
- Control chart theory, creating control charts and speciality control charts
- Response Surface Analysis
- Roles and responsibilities
- Facilitation skills
There is an option to take the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt – BMLI exam during the final module of training and a BMLI certificate will be issued on passing.
No Exam: £3,995.00
With Exam: £4,145.00
CALL FOR DATES - 0845 226 8020
One to One Coaching - £80 per hour
One- to- One Coaching can help accelerate your progress towards your goals. Talk to one of our experienced coaches now!
Need advice before you decide?
CALL an advisor on 0845 226 8020 or complete the form below.
Agile PM Foundation & Practitioner Combined eLearning
This APMG accredited e-Learning course builds on the foundation principles and techniques covered in the Agile PM Foundation, and delves deeper into the practicalities of making them work.Find out more
One to One Coaching
One- to- One Coaching can help accelerate your progress towards your goals. Talk to one of our experienced coaches now!Find out more
SAFe Scrum Master Training
In this two-day course, attendees will gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise.Find out more
SAFe Product Owner
Two day course to develop the skill sets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterpriseFind out more