APMG Agile Digital Services PractitionerUnderstand the key concepts of AgileDS to work effectively as an AgileDS project team member.
CALL FOR DATES
Duration: 3 days
Location: Central London
Bring an Agile approach to digital service delivery.
Develop a consistent approach, common language and a skilled workforce for the successful design, delivery and evolution of digital services, using guidance aligned with the Service Manual of Government Digital Service, the UK Government’s department responsible for digital transformation.
Aimed at all those involved in the delivery of digital services – including those in Government and private sector organisations.
- Practising project managers.
- Agile team members working in a Digital Services environment who wish to become Agile Project Managers.
- Agile team members working in a Digital Services environment who wish to become more effective team members.
- AgileDS Foundation certified individuals.
Prerequisites : All are welcome to attend the course.
- Course manual
- Preparation and eligibility to take the Agile DS Practitioner exam
- APMG Agile Digital Services Practitioner exam fee
- Certificate on completion
- Lunch, tea, coffee, fruit juice
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile Digital Services in a project situation.
- Appropriately configure the lifecycle of an Agile Digital Services project to a given scenario.
- Produce and evaluate the content of Agile Digital Services products produced during an Agile project.
- Apply key Agile techniques in a project situation including MoSCoW Prioritisation; Iterative Development and Timeboxing.
- Identify the Agile Digital Services techniques to be used for a given situation.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities within an Agile Digital Services project and correctly determine the appropriate personnel to fulfil these roles.
- Understand the mechanisms for planning, control and governance of an Agile Digital Services Project which are specific to an Agile project.
- Understand how to test, estimate and measure progress in an Agile and Digital Services project.
- Describe the Agile Digital Services approach to managing requirements and identify action to rectify problems with requirements.
- Complex multiple-choice
- 4 questions per paper with 20 marks available per question
- 40 marks (50%) required to pass
- 2.5 hour duration
- Open-book (AgileDS Handbook only)
No Exam: £950.00
With Exam: £1,100.00
CALL FOR DATES - 0845 226 8020
One to One Coaching - £80 per hour
One- to- One Coaching can help accelerate your progress towards your goals. Talk to one of our experienced coaches now!
Need advice before you decide?
CALL an advisor on 0845 226 8020 or complete the form below.
Agile PM Foundation Practitioner eLearning
This APMG accredited e-Learning course builds on the foundation principles and techniques covered in the Agile PM Foundation, and delves deeper into the practicalities of making them work.Find out more
Delivering Projects with Agile Training Course
This course is designed to provide an overview of different Agile approaches and their benefits.Find out more
Dealing with Changing Agile Requirements Training Course
Two day course in which you will learn how to deal with change and uncertainty within your projects.Find out more
Scrum at Scale Practitioner
Scrum@Scale naturally extends the core Scrum framework to deliver hyper-productive results across industries and disciplines.Find out more