APMG Agile Digital Services FoundationUnderstand the key concepts of AgileDS to work effectively as an AgileDS project team member.
CALL FOR DATES
Duration: 2 days
Location: Central London
Bring an Agile approach to digital service delivery.
Develop a consistent approach, common language and a skilled workforce for the successful design, delivery and evolution of digital services, using guidance aligned with the Service Manual of Government Digital Service, the UK Government’s department responsible for digital transformation.
Who would benefit from doing this course?:
- Practising project managers.
- Agile team members working in a Digital Services environment who wish to become Agile Project Managers.
- Agile team members working in a Digital Services environment who wish to become more effective team members.
Prerequisites: All are welcome to attend the course.
- Course manual
- Preparation and eligibility to take the APMG Agile Digital Services Foundation exam
- APMG Agile Digital Services Foundation exam fee
- Certificate on completion
- Lunch, tea, coffee, fruit juice
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile and Digital Services.
- The lifecycle of an Agile and Digital Services project, including alternative configurations.
- The artefacts produced during an Agile Digital Services project and their purpose.
- The techniques used and their benefits and limitations.
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile Digital Services project.
- Multiple choice
- 50 questions
- 25 marks or more required (out of 50) to pass (50%)
- 40 minutes duration
No Exam: £650.00
With Exam: £800.00
CALL FOR DATES - 0845 226 8020
One to One Coaching - £80 per hour
One- to- One Coaching can help accelerate your progress towards your goals. Talk to one of our experienced coaches now!
Need advice before you decide?
CALL an advisor on 0845 226 8020 or complete the form below.
Agile PM Foundation Practitioner eLearning
This APMG accredited e-Learning course builds on the foundation principles and techniques covered in the Agile PM Foundation, and delves deeper into the practicalities of making them work.Find out more
Delivering Projects with Agile Training Course
This course is designed to provide an overview of different Agile approaches and their benefits.Find out more
Dealing with Changing Agile Requirements Training Course
Two day course in which you will learn how to deal with change and uncertainty within your projects.Find out more
Scrum at Scale Practitioner
Scrum@Scale naturally extends the core Scrum framework to deliver hyper-productive results across industries and disciplines.Find out more