Agile Programme ManagementGet recognized as a dependable member of a programme, change or project team.
Wed 17th - Fri 19th September 2020
Duration: 4 days
Location: Central London
Agile Programme Management
Agile Programme Management certification training, developed in a partnership between APMG and the Agile Business Consortium AgilePgM teaches you a disciplined but flexible agile approach to the management of organisational change – enabling you to play a crucial role in ensuring a programme captures its vision.
You will learn how to:-
- Help establish flexible agile programmes that respond to business change.
- Utilise agile methodologies to encourage successful programme delivery.
- Actively promote trust and close cooperation between stakeholders.
- Assist an organisation in achieving transformational change faster, at lower cost and risk.
Who would benefit from doing this course?
- Programme Managers
- PMO Managers
- Risk Managers
- Project Managers
- Procurement professionals
- Senior business people who have responsibility for programmes
Prerequisites : All are welcome to attend the course.
- Course manual
- Preparation and eligibility to take the APMG Agile PgM exam
- APMG Agile PgM exam fee
- Certificate on completion
- Lunch, tea, coffee, fruit juice
- The nature and structure of an Agile programme lifecycle.
- Planning to support an Agile programme.
- Management and control of an Agile programme.
- Communication in an Agile programme.
- How people are organised in an Agile programme and how they contribute.
- Stakeholder strategies.
CALL FOR DATES - 0845 226 8020
One to One Coaching - £80 per hour
One- to- One Coaching can help accelerate your progress towards your goals. Talk to one of our experienced coaches now!
Need advice before you decide?
CALL an advisor on 0845 226 8020 or complete the form below.
Agile PM Foundation Practitioner eLearning
This APMG accredited e-Learning course builds on the foundation principles and techniques covered in the Agile PM Foundation, and delves deeper into the practicalities of making them work.Find out more
Delivering Projects with Agile Training Course
This course is designed to provide an overview of different Agile approaches and their benefits.Find out more
Dealing with Changing Agile Requirements Training Course
Two day course in which you will learn how to deal with change and uncertainty within your projects.Find out more
Scrum at Scale Practitioner
Scrum@Scale naturally extends the core Scrum framework to deliver hyper-productive results across industries and disciplines.Find out more