APMG Agile Programme Management Certification CourseLearn about the role and responsibilities of an Agile Programme Manager and prepare for success in the role within an Agile environment.
23rd, 24th & 25th June 2021
20th, 21st & 22nd October 2021
Duration: 3 days
Location: Virtual format
Dates: 23rd, 24th & 25th June 2021
Dates: 20th, 21st & 22nd October 2021
APMG Agile Programme Management Certification Course
Agile Programme Management certification training, developed in a partnership between APMG and the Agile Business Consortium AgilePgM teaches you a disciplined but flexible agile approach to the management of organisational change – enabling you to play a crucial role in ensuring a programme captures its vision.
You will learn how to:-
- Help establish flexible agile programmes that respond to business change.
- Utilise agile methodologies to encourage successful programme delivery.
- Actively promote trust and close cooperation between stakeholders.
- Assist an organisation in achieving transformational change faster, at lower cost and risk.
Who would benefit from doing this course?
- Programme Managers
- PMO Managers
- Risk Managers
- Project Managers
- Procurement professionals
- Senior business people who have responsibility for programmes
Prerequisites : APMG Agile Project Management Practitioner Certification.
- Course manual
- Preparation and eligibility to take the APMG Agile PgM exam
- APMG Agile PgM exam fee
- Certificate on completion
- Lunch, tea, coffee, fruit juice
- The nature and structure of an Agile programme lifecycle.
- Planning to support an Agile programme.
- Management and control of an Agile programme.
- Communication in an Agile programme.
- How people are organised in an Agile programme and how they contribute.
- Stakeholder strategies.
One to One Coaching - £249 per hour
One- to- One Coaching can help accelerate your progress towards your goals. Talk to one of our experienced coaches now!