APMG AGILE PM FOUNDATION CERTIFICATION
November 7 @ 9:00 am - November 8 @ 5:00 pm
APMG Agile PM® Foundation Certification Course
Agile Project Management Foundation is a two day APMG accredited classroom- based course, providing participants with an understanding of the foundation principles and techniques used in the DSDM Agile Project Management framework. This is a pre- requisite for the Practitioner course.
On this course you will learn:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile.
- The lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations.
- The products produced during an Agile project and their purpose.
- The techniques used and their benefits and limitations.
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
Delegates will be asked to put some extra time in for study in the evenings of the course, to read and remember the course handbook as well as attempting sample papers (provided) for discussion of the answers and rationale during the course.
The price includes all Agile Foundation Training, Exam, Manuals and Certificates.